Lisa’s having a baby.

…and here’s Doug giving his best “look what I did” face.

Thank you Cambria for teaching me fantastic lighting techniques and surprise assistant Aaron “do you need me to hold a bounce card” Sellers. Big congratulations to The Roberts and their BBC baby!

14 thoughts on “Lisa’s having a baby.

1. Anonymous says:

Oh my word, those are just beautiful. Lisa looks so incredible. You know with those two photogenic parents that baby is going to be SUCH a looker. Can’t wait to see lil’ RFR! So glad to see those picts and can’t wait to see the rest!xo,B

2. Lisa says:

These look amazing, Ash!! We had so much fun doing the shoot. Thank you so much, and thank you to Cambria and Aaron. We’re going to treasure these pictures for the rest of our lives.Love!Lisa

3. The Sweetest says:

L-I-S-A!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg. i looked like you when i was like 6 months pregnant. you look incredible. youu look like you feel good- i hope you do! can’t wait for baby! xoxo Carrie

4. Missy says:

WOW! These are absolutely beautiful — I’m all teary! Aunt-hood will be fun once again welcoming a new babe to the fam. Looking forward to seeing you in June! Missy

5. Esa says:

Ohhh Lisa you guys look great. You and your belly, not Doug. Haha just kidding.Miss you guys terribly and can’t wait to see the new addition to your lovely family.Thinking of you!Esa

6. Kelly says:

Wow… Lisa you look gorgeous! I really love the profile shot next to the window. You and Doug are going to make wonderful parent, I can’t wait to meet your lil’ munchkin.

7. staci says:

beautiful pics, Ashley! and beautiful subjects. Lis, you look great and so young!!! can’t wait to meet the little one.stac

8. Mica says:

These are INCREDIBLE. Lisa, sister, you look so beautiful. I can’t wait to spend the summer with lil’ Ethan. I love you guys πŸ™‚ -Mica

9. Kifany says:

Aww, you look so happy…you’re glowing!! What a beautiful couple πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to meet Lil’ Ethan. Love ya, Kif