Sarah & Adam – Details, Prep and Sarah

This wedding was all about things that are simple and beautiful all on their own. Sarah’s dear friend, Alyson Fox is an artist and made the fantastic wedding invitations for them:

This was the altar for their wedding ceremony. The roses doubled as gifts for the guests.

24 thoughts on “Sarah & Adam – Details, Prep and Sarah

1. Cecil says:

Ashley,Seeing these photos makes me so happy! Thank you so much for taking charge (and putting up with all of us) and doing what you do so wonderfully! I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us! These are perfect!Cecil(MOB)

2. Ashley Garmon says:

I believe the dress is John Galiano. I think she got it at Neiman Marcus Last Call. However, the sweet pink belt didn’t come with it. We’ll need to get her to answer these questions when she gets back from her honeymoon!

3. Sarah S. says:

Hi y’all!Ashley is correct that my dress was found at Neiman Marcus Last Call randomly, and it is John Galliano. I tweaked some of the buttons and added the belt i made from some trim fabric.. The shoes are by Magrit. Thanks for the nice comments! Isn’t Ashley a genius?!

4. veevixxen says:

This is one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen!!! The photos are gorgeous, the dress is gorgeous, the bride is gorgeous!I am dying to find out where the flower stand is from, as I have been trying to find one just exactly like that one. Any ideas where I can track that one down?

5. Anonymous says:

The flower stand was courtesy of Keith at Westbank Flower Market on Bee Caves Rd. and our wedding coordinator, Linda Dryden. Keith has the most beautiful flowers in Austin! (www.westbankflowers.com)

6. hana says:

LOVE this! I love the effortless and casual look of the hair and makeup. This is totally going to be my inspiration for my own wedding day!